The Diva created a tangle and named it after her amazing little boy Artoo. Artoo has always reminded me of the Japanese Lantern:
This week's challenge was to use Artoo, and this is what I did with it:
Artoo, purk, pokeroot, b'twined, schnek and something fescu looking
but it isn't Fescu
It is pleasing EVERY time, to make an aura around a section then put something in behind...add shading and viola! One of my very favorite techniques.
Joey also has a challenge this week...a Cube string, looking 3-D and use B-tween .... well, here you have it:
This is actually the FRONT of the tile that I did the Diva challenge on. I've been doing that lately. Turning a tile over and tangling on the back. Well this one came from a batch I made with the tissue transfer coloring method.
I was hoping the side and top would look more 3-D but the way they look over lapping on the edges is nice. Makes up for it a bit.
And that's it.
Except one more pic...Orion had a baby blessing, and I brought a gift for him...and his mom put the ribbon on his head...
he was a hoot...kept on busy with his playthings, but he'd toss his head back and forth, making the little sparkly tendrils dangle before his eyes.