Friday, September 29, 2017

N'zeppel and DuoTangles

This week has been an N'zeppel week in the challenges. 
Which I love,  because N'zeppel is my favorite tangle, especially when it comes time for shading. 

Also this week, for me anyway, it has been duotangle time. 

 It all started with the Diva challenge last week, using cozy patterns, which I did.
Then I got playing with Helen Williams' Crumpled Rose pattern and thought
"By George, wouldn't PixieOze go well here?"
and made this a duotangle, too.


So, when the Diva Challenge came along, I just kept up with that overarching theme:

N'zeppel and Orbs la dee working together in this one. 
Orbs la dee is another favorite. 

Then, when Adele Bruno put out a String Thing challenge using Fassett...

Fassett and Tipple. 
It has shading! It has contrast!
This one was so much fun. Isn't Fassett neat the way it goes deep?

Here are the nine ATC's before I strung them.



The Seventh Tile!
(This is NOT a duotangle)
This, from Joey's Nine Tile Montage challenge.
N'zeppel was her chosen tangle this week and the string I had in there was squarish with two loops.
N'zeppel and Coil worked well there.
And another loop did well with Meer.
I carried the rays over from Concert in the fourth tile.


This is how they look together. Pardoon the glare; they are in their page protector.
I'm still pondering Tile #6. It still seems so out of place.
 
There you have it.
 
 
 
 
Baby enjoying his blueberry puree. 
 
 
And that is all. Have a great day!



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful, HeidiSue. You've really mastered the art of shading and adding sparkle to crazy 'nzeppel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful tiles! I especially like the mosaic with these warm colors of autumn, also the tiles with Fasset and Crazy N'zeppel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All so very beautiful; my favorite is the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous work Heidi! I especially love those first two Zia's. They look like they were so pleasing to draw. The ensemble is blowing me away 😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heidi it is looking SOOO beautiful!

    ReplyDelete