Friday, January 15, 2016

It's a Sharp String

Joey has been leading us through musical challenges. Last week we had a flat string, and this week we played with a sharp and Knightsbridge.

This is the first one I did. I actually ended up liking it quite a bit. Somehow, it ended up looking like a landscape with depth, and a bit of horizon. In a purely boxy, linear, black and white way.


This one didn't turn out like I expected and it's my least favorite. I guess the spiral and the wavy banner-ish thing are okay but it's...whatever.

BUT! this one gave me the idea of making the string more noticeable








So I made the string double on all lines, and drew in the sections of the string, and they were sort of rounded so then...why not Aquafleur them?

I think this one turned out pretty cool.

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant ideas, especially the last one. I like the waviness of the first one, but the last one wins because of revealing the sharp in all it's glory. I know strings can be unnoticeable on tiles but when it is a series of musical strings it seems a shame not to feature them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Science is not only able to "give young people the knowledge, to the elderly to happiness", but also people are accustomed to labor and the pursuit of truth, to create a true spiritual and material wealth for the people, can create something without it can not be achieved .
    ____________________________
    I like: CS:GO Skins and Buy CS:GO Skins

    ReplyDelete