this week at Joey's blog, we're challenged to work with a string IX, after the Roman numeral. This has turned out to be a fun ongoing challenge, and this week was no exception.
With an interesting combination of tangles to work with...seven of them, because the string has seven sections...and I wanted to use them all, but it just didn't work out that way.
B'tweed and Ragz are so similar, but it seems Ragz is made of straight lines, while b'tweed runs more curvy. One of the patterns I've never played with before is Mei...it was fun to break it out of a grid and do individual motifs, but I also put it on a ribbony section. Zinger here and there, Mooka two ways, some tipple, some shading...
and I just couldn't make gingham or demi work in this one. But demi is a cool looking tangle. I'll definitely have to play with it some more.
And, yes...I did do another piece with the String Theory challenge the diva threw our way