Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Double Challenge: Green and B

This week, I managed to get two challenges into one tile.

The Diva has a challenge for St Pat's Day (which it IS right now yay St Paddy's!) and that is to use green of any kind in our tangles. And Suzy Mosh's challenge this week is to use B patterns that we've never used before
Here is the tile I ended up with

It is green card stock, black micron pen, with highlights in green glitter gel, and gold metallic gel.

B patterns I used are Bing (upper left corner) and Bask-it in the bottom left. Doesn't Bing look downright Celtic. So cool. Bing is at Kell's place. The step out is right here.
Other patterns: niuroda, lantern pho, onomato, and tipple.





It was a fun little piece to do, and I love the effect of the gold gel ink. SO pretty.

and as a bonus, here are some little bits I did in my free time today, sort of going with the green theme.

oolo all over
three bijous Oolo, Mooka, and Circfleur





I think it would be fun to learn some Celtic knotwork...very Irish. And Norwegian.

12 comments:

  1. Great drawings! Your tile looks like a little undersea garden. Thanks for being part of the challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Green tile and the others are wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, thought I was on an undersea adventure. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were busy and with such lovely results

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really loved the Green tile!! The glitter gives nice effect..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tile looks beautiful! I like the green tiles this week :-)
    Your oolo-flowers are also very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All are very lovely! Especially I like your green tile. Great choice of tangles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Das sin sehr schöne Muster und im Skizzen Buch die Blumen sind einfach Toll

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your green tile is great. The play with Oolo is very dimensional and your Bijous are fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely green paper...I never would have guessed that the highlights were done with gold and green. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love ALL of your work. Your drawings look like they just flow from your pen. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. HeidiSue - yes Bing doesn't look so Celtic!! Very lovely tile!!

    ~ Diane Clancy
    http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2015/03/my-diva-saint-pattys-challenge-entry/
    http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2015/03/my-new-to-me-b-entry-for-suzymosh-creations-challenges/

    ReplyDelete