Thursday, June 4, 2015

Inventione

This pattern came along as I played with  Quandary a while back, for a challenge somewhere.

When building Quandary, you start with three rice shapes in a triangle, and add to them with more and more rice shapes, building in sets of six over whatever area you are drawing in. I played with Quandary a lot, because it is sort of challenging to get the rice shapes lined up properly. As I fiddled around with it, at one point I drew a circle around the initial three rice shapes and voila!

I *think* I created something new.


Inventione:


this is a fun one to embellish. Shading, scalloping, perls, sparkle, drawing lines over or under. you can make it look like a steering wheel or a donut. And it frankly looks like a sad spooky face all on its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment