Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Playing with a tangleation of Bales

I recently saw a pattern on a dog bed, in walmart. It caught my eye (funny how, since discovering zentangle TM, patterns have become so interesting to me. I see them everywhere!) and I snapped a pic of it

Later that day I played around with it. It ends up looking a lot like bales, but the focus is the diamond shape. I loved how it looked on its own, and have added it to a few pieces.






It makes a really good filler/background. You can see the bales coming out.
here, I really drew out the circular part of the pattern


















Then I did a square of it, and added trunks to the bottom

I call it glen.

I'm not sure if I've created a pattern, or if I'm just playing with bales here, but I do know, this is a fun pattern for play time.

2 comments:

  1. I like your post and all you share with us is up to date and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job. Eminem net worth 2020: Eminem is a multi-platinum selling American rapper, producer and actor who has a net worth of $230 million. He is consistently one of the highest-paid entertainers in the world.

    ReplyDelete