Thursday, March 1, 2018

challenges and then some

This is going to be a short post by necessity, since my battery is almost gone on my laptop and it won't register as being plugged in!

So I'll share quickly! These first pieces are from my sketchbooks.



A little Trinket
This is one of my favorites, that I made shortly after Toodles came out. I also included some Torsdag, Pozer variations, and Telis in the background. Tipple here and there.




















Leafline
I worked up this pattern, Leafline, when I was fiddling around with something else. Then I started with Leafline and created a piece in my large 
sketchbook.
Bridges


Refresher  169
Using Icanthis, Funsin, Infinity and Rainking

Another one from my large sketchbook. I think I posted this one recently.



Diva Heart Zendala Challenge
The string
Joey's challenge. I found a colored tile and added Rain, Ing, Tropicana, and swirly white stuff

I enjoyed this challenge a lot, because when I was looking at it, wondering what it needed, and something said "white" so I got out my gelly roller and started filling in random tipples...and when I put the swirlystuff between Rain and Abundies WOW! Oh, there is also some Msst drifting in there.


This was a Refresher.

This time I am sorry to say, no pictures of the baby. For some reason, my phone isn't letting me share to my email. :(

Thank you for reading! Thank you for Commenting! 

15 comments:

  1. Wow! Some really wonderful pieces!!I love your Poser variations on the first piece. My favorite is the piece from the large sketchbook. It's gorgeous! It has beautiful shading and the choices of tangles and their placement is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa. I've been pleased with my larger sketchbook work lately. That is some LUSCIOUS paper!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful artwork Heidi-Sue! I love how the visual impact of the inner heart of your zendala "snuck up" on me!❤ I was looking for a few minutes before I actually saw it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deanne. I tried to get it to "float" off the page, but never quite achieved that. I do like the starry center.

      Delete
  3. Love Love Love all the sketch book fun! Leafline is right up my alley 😉 Thanks for sharing it and your challenges are lovely ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Michele. I want to create a step out for leafline. I'll publish it here

      Delete
  4. Leafline looks really cool and so is all your work, beautiful drawn and nice combinations. My favorite is the piece of the great sketchbook!!! Absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Ria. My boyfriend says I should frame things and try selling them. ... hmmm.

      Delete
  5. Love them all Heidi! But I always love your sketchbook art and your tangles. The heart zendala is beautifully done and I love the way that your heart in the center sneaks up on you. I'll have to try your leafline and see how I do .. love organic tangles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leslie! I was pleased with the heart too. It looks starry in the center.

      Delete
  6. Lovely tiles! Good choice to use white for Joey’s challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ilse. I thought white worked nicely :)

      Delete
  7. This is rare!!!! Somebody else but me who drew a refresher tile and published it. Well done, Heidi!!!! I love your leafline tangle and I remember well your Torsdag. And yes, white. Of course, white! You created some gorgeously delightful art. Well done, Heidi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susie, your blog is where I got my inspiration! I've been doing some refreshers every week lately! Love it!

      Delete
  8. Your Zendala heart made me smile. All of the sketchbook entries are fabulous. I particularly love the colors, and white, on your Joey tile. Thank you for your kind condolences on my blog. I really appreciate them.

    ReplyDelete